The Bose FreeSpace DS 16F WH Passive Installation Speaker Black is a passive installation speaker, featuring 64W output, with 8 ohm impedance, 96dB SPL, and a 2.25" full-range loudspeaker in black. The FreeSpace DS 16F is an entry-level, full-range, flush-mount loudspeaker designed for background music and speech reproduction in a wide range of installed applications. Wide, even 140° conical pattern and frequency range down to 80 Hz.
Full-range loudspeaker with a single 2.25" (57 mm) driver in a ported enclosure to deliver a 140° conical coverage pattern and clear, intelligible music and speech reproduction for flush-ceiling or pendant-mount applications. With an integrated multi-tap transformer with innovative thumb wheel adjustment for easy-to-change tap setting from underneath the loudspeaker grille, this installation speaker features shared voicing across the entire FreeSpace DS product family enabling DS 16, DS 40 and DS 100 loudspeakers to be integrated on the same system and maintain consistent tonal quality.
The main features of the Bose FreeSpace DS 16F WH Passive Installation Speaker Black include:
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 95 Hz - 17 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 80 Hz - 19 kHz
- Nominal Dispersion: 140° Conical
- Long-Term Power Handling: 16W (64W Peak)
- Sensitivity (SPL / 1W @ 1m): 84 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 96 dB SPL (102 dB SPL Peak)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Enclosure: PC/ABS
- Suspension / Mounting: 3x Integrated Quick-Install Mounting Arms
- Weight: 4.4 lb (1.9 kg)