The DMPS3-4K-100-C from Crestron® provides an ultra high-definition presentation switcher and control solution that’s perfect for huddle rooms, conference rooms, and classrooms. It integrates the control system, multi-format switcher, 4K video scaler, mic preamp, and audio DSP all into one compact device that mounts conveniently under a conference table or in an equipment rack. Built-in Crestron Connect It™ functionality affords a complete collaboration solution that’s easy and affordable to deploy in any small to medium sized meeting space. Without requiring any programming, the DMPS3-4K-100-C is easily configurable for a variety of media presentation applications.
Auto-switching HDMI®, VGA, and analog audio inputs provide the essential connectivity needed to manage multiple computers and other media sources. A full-featured microphone input is also included for applications requiring high-quality speech reinforcement. The selected input source and microphone can be mixed and routed to one HDMI output and one stereo analog audio output. Additionally, its DigitalMedia 8G+® output affords a streamlined, long-distance wiring solution for the display device, and for facility-wide integration as part of a larger media distribution system. Built-in 4K scaling ensures the highest possible image quality, and compatibility with the widest range of sources and displays.
4K Ultra HD
The DMPS3-4K-100-C handles 4K and Ultra HD video signals, which is essential to ensure support for the latest generation of computers and monitors with native resolutions beyond 1080p and WUXGA.
The DMPS3-4K-100-C provides high-performance automatic switching between four groups of inputs, each including HDMI, VGA, and unbalanced stereo audio. The HDMI inputs are compatible with DVI and Dual-Mode DisplayPort sources, and the VGA inputs can handled RGB, composite, S-Video, and component video sources. Digital audio is supported by the HDMI inputs, plus each analog audio input may be used in combination with its corresponding VGA or HDMI video input. Input auto-detection eliminates the need to configure the inputs – simply connect your source and the DMPS3-4K-100-C selects the right audio and video combination. The switched video signal is routed to one HDMI output and one DM 8G+® output simultaneously. The DM 8G+ output is compatible with HDBaseT®.[4,5,6]
- Ultra high-definition, multi-format presentation switcher, scaler, mic preamp, audio DSP, and control system
- Out of the box Crestron Connect It™ collaboration system functionality
- Supports up to four TT-100 series Crestron Connect It Cable Caddies 
- Built-in .AV Framework™ delivers a fully-functional system without any programming 
- Integrated 3-Series Control System® allows fully-programmable room control
- Includes four auto-switching HDMI®, VGA, and stereo analog audio inputs 
- Also supports Dual-Mode DisplayPort, DVI, and analog video sources [4,5]
- Input auto-detection configures each input automatically
- QuickSwitch HD™ technology manages HDCP keys for fast, reliable switching
- Auto-Locking® technology achieves rapid switching between disparate sources
- Performs automatic AV signal format management via EDID
- Provides adjustable input level compensation on each audio input
- Includes a single microphone input with EQ, gating, and compression
- Provides parallel HDMI and DM 8G+® outputs for one or more display devices
- DigitalMedia 8G+® connectivity enables long-distance wiring over CAT type twisted pair cable 
- Integrates seamlessly with DigitalMedia™ matrix switchers to allow facility-wide signal distribution
- HDBaseT® Certified — Enables direct connection to an HDBaseT certified display device
- Features a built-in, high-performance 4K scaler
- Upscales input signals to match the native resolution of any screen — including 4K and Ultra HD displays!
- Downscales 4K, UHD, and ultra high-resolution computer signals to fit 1080p and other lower-resolution displays
More specifications here: https://www.crestron.com/Products/Video/All-In-One-Solutions/DigitalMedia-Presentation-Switchers/DMPS3-4K-100-C