The HD‑RX‑USB‑2000‑C is a receiver for uncompressed HDMI®, CEC, RS‑232, Ethernet, and IR signals sent from a CCS‑UC‑1‑X Crestron Mercury® X Tabletop Conference System. The receiver is part of the CCS‑UC‑1‑X KIT Crestron Mercury X Video Conference System. The HD‑RX‑USB‑2000‑C is intended for use with the CCS‑UC‑1‑X, the CCS‑CAM‑USB‑F‑400 camera, and a single HD or UHD display device (sold separately).
The HD‑RX‑USB‑2000‑C may be installed up to 330 feet (100 meters) from the CCS‑UC‑1‑X (depending on the video resolution and cable type). Video, audio, Ethernet, and control signals are all transported through a single CAT type1 cable (included with the CCS-UC-1-X KIT) to the HD‑RX‑USB‑2000‑C.
- Receives uncompressed digital video, audio, Ethernet and control signals from a Crestron Mercury® X Tabletop Conference System (CCS‑UC‑1‑X) over a single CAT type twisted pair cable1
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) depending on the video resolution and wire type
- Compatible with HDMI and DVI display devices (when used with the available CBL‑HD‑DVI interface cable)
- Balanced and unbalanced stereo analog audio output
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Low‑profile surface mount design
- Universal 100‑240 V power pack included