The DM-TX-200-C-2G provides an interface for computers and high-definition AV sources as part of a complete Crestron® DigitalMedia™ system. It is ideal for wall, lectern, and floor box applications in a boardroom, classroom, auditorium, or residence. It functions as a DM 8G+® transmitter and switcher, providing HDMI®, VGA, and analog audio inputs along with a USB HID host port. In addition to DM 8G+, it is also compatible with HDBaseT®, allowing it to be connected directly to the input of an HDBaseT certified display device. It connects to the head end or display location using a single CAT type twisted pair cable. Standard gang-box mounting (2-3/4 in. deep) allows for installation adjacent to an Ethernet jack (Crestron MP-WP183 or equivalent) for a total connectivity solution.
Crestron DigitalMedia 8G+ technology is designed using HDBaseT Alliance specifications, ensuring interoperability with other HDBaseT certified products. Via its DM 8G+ output, the DM-TX-200-C-2G can be connected directly to an HDBaseT-compliant device without requiring a DM receiver.
Multimedia Computer/AV Interface
The DM-TX-200-C-2G provides simple switching between two inputs. The inputs can be configured to switch automatically or be selected through a Crestron control system. Inputs include:
- HDMI — Provides a digital multimedia input for mobile devices, computers, and AV sources with resolutions up to HD 1080p60 and WUXGA. Also handles DVI and Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ signals using an appropriate adapter or interface cable.
- PC — This VGA type input handles analog RGB signals up to WUXGA 1920x1200 pixels, as well as analog video up to 1080p60. A 1/8 in. (3.5 mm) stereo audio input is included to accommodate the analog audio signal from an unbalanced line-level source or headphone output.
- DigitalMedia 8G+® transmitter and multimedia interface
- Built-in 2x1 AV switcher with auto-switching and analog audio-breakaway
- QuickSwitch HD™ technology achieves fast, reliable switching
- Connects to a DM® switcher or receiver over a single CAT type twisted pair cable 
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) using DM 8G® cable or CAT5e 
- HDBaseT® Certified — Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
- Provides HDMI® and RGB/component video inputs 
- Also supports DVI and Dual-Mode DisplayPort™ sources 
- Handles video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p
- Handles computer resolutions up to WUXGA
- Handles Dolby Digital®, DTS®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP compliant
- Includes a mini-TRS stereo analog audio input
- Detects and reports detailed video and audio input information
- Performs automatic AV signal format management via EDID
- Enables device control via CEC
- Enables USB HID signal extension for a local keyboard/mouse
- Allows quick, easy setup and diagnostics
- 2-gang wall box mount design (2-3/4 in. deep)
- Also fits in a typical 6 in. deep floor box
- Available in black or white finish
- Powered via the DM connection or PW-2407WUL power pack (sold separately)