Jabra Evolve 40 is designed to also be compatible with smartphones and tables via the jack-plug that connects to the USB-controller. As the number of smartphones and tablets with USB-C are increasing, Evolve 40 USB-C users might also want to connect the headset totheir personal devices. In most cases this should work seamlessly, but for some certain mobile phones / tablets there might be a compromise in the performance of audio and remote call control functionality (e.g. answering / ending call / muting, etc.).
- Made for calls and music
- Passive noise cancellation
- Easy call management using control unit
- Integrated busy light on ear cups1
- Discreet boom arm that folds away when not on calls1
- Works with all smart devices using USB-C